Strengthening immunity - vitamins, natural ways and grandmother's advice
Nowadays, it is not over to have good and strong immunity. Especially in the colder months, it is necessary to ensure the strengthening of immunity other than by buying pills from the pharmacy. We offer you strengthening your immunity in a natural way, food supplements and miracles from Sri Lanka. Do you know Samahan, for example? This is a 100% natural instant Ayurvedic drink, a concentrated herbal preparation.
Samahan is a 100% natural instant Ayurvedic drink. It is a very concentrated herbal preparation in the form of a powder, which is diluted with water.
After drinking, there is an immediate supply ...
Grandma's advice to strengthen immunity
- eat lots of vitamins C - of course, probably the most common granny's advice. If you are already ill, an excess of vitamin C will no longer cure you. It is necessary to increase the daily dose (the recommended daily dose is about 80 - 120 mg per day) several weeks before the flu season. You can also get a large dose of vitamin C into your body in a natural way, with black currants, kiwi, sea buckthorn, lemon, rosehip, peppers, cabbage ... and, surprisingly, broccoli.
Cosmetic tip - in the presence of vitamin C, collagen is also formed in the body. If you do not have vitamin C, you do not produce enough strong collagen, which is the basic binder of cells throughout the body.
Herbs to strengthen immunity
- Sea buckthorn - a miracle called sea buckthorn has been known for centuries, but only in recent years has it begun to bask in the sun. It contains a large amount of vitamins A, C, B, E and K. However, it is also rich in various minerals and trace elements. Among its beneficial effects, in addition to strengthening immunity and supplementing the body with vitamins, it also includes protecting cells from oxidative stress. In winter, it is an effective fighter against various viruses and germs that lie in wait for us around every corner.
- Darts - you can collect it yourself during a healing autumn walk. It helps us with colds and viruses. It contains vitamin C, B and K. You can indulge it not only as tea, but also in the form of syrup, jam or compote.
- Oyster mushroom - the queen of mushrooms, which effectively strengthens the defenses and our overall immunity. It is also widely used in the treatment of eczema, burns, and even hemorrhoids.
- Echinacea a.k.a. Coneflower purple - if you do not know the Czech name of this herb, then the name Echinacea certainly did not miss you. It is a notorious herb to support immunity, which playfully manages to increase the activity of white blood cells. White blood cells help us protect the body from germs and viruses, so their activity is really desirable. Take it in the form of a tincture, it is recommended for at least 6 weeks for the results to appear.