Cream color with meadow herbs. Mallow, nettle and arnica minimize the harmful effects of dyes and ammonia, strengthen the hair and help the color to penetrate better to the root of the hair. The durability is therefore much longer.
Intended only for hairdressers.
- For color shades 1-10, combine 50 ml of coloring cream with 75 ml of Vitality´s Ossidante Crema cream peroxide (ie in a ratio of 1: 1.5) selected according to the required lightening level of 6% (vol20) by one shade, 9% (vol30) by 2 to 3 shades and 12% (vol40) by 4 shades.
- Mix the mixture well to obtain a homogeneous cream.
The first application for non-coloring hair:
- Apply the mixture from the top of the head, at a distance of 2 cm from the scalp to the entire length of the hair.
- Exposure time 15 minutes - 20 minutes for ultra-light shades, then apply the color to the entire length of the hair and leave on for another 20 minutes to 25 minutes for ultrablond shades.
- Before washing, drip a few drops of warm water on the hair and emulsify the color well with the hair, rinse with water and then wash with shampoo to help fix the color and prevent it from washing out.
- Apply the mixture to the shoots, leave on for 25 minutes, comb the cream to the middle length and to the tips and leave on for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- In the case of a higher percentage of white hair, add more golden hue (eg 6-3) and peroxide Vitality´s Ossidante Crema in a ratio of 1: 1.
- If the hair is very glassy, we can wash the hair with 3% oxidant mixed with shampoo (so-called hair staining - opening the hair before coloring), dry the hair and apply the color in a ratio of 1: 1.
ULTRA-LIGHTING COLORS do not cover grays. We use them only for lightening and mix in a ratio of 1: 3 (50ml of paint + 150ml of oxidate), the exposure time is 45 minutes.
Product has not yet recieved any reviews. Be first!Leave a review