Immediately before coloring the lashes and eyebrows, mix 2 cm of paint and 15 - 25 drops of cream oxidant in a non-metallic bowl.
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ceteareth-20, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate.
Instructions for using Refectocil eyebrow and eyelash color:
- Degrease eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Immediately before dyeing, mix with the enclosed 2 cm stick and 15-25 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream in a cosmetic bowl to the consistency of a cream paste.
- Coloring: After the customer closes her eyes, apply the color with a stick to the lashes or eyebrows until they are completely covered with color.
- Exposure time: 5-10 minutes, depending on the required intensity.
- Eyebrow cleaning: Wipe off excess paint with a cotton ball. If skin comes in contact with color, quickly and gently remove color spots with RefectoCil Tint Remover. Tint Remover must not be applied to eyelashes and skin in the immediate vicinity of the eyes
- To clean eyelashes: Carefully remove the swabs away from the eye and wipe off the excess paint with a dry tuft of cotton wool. Then remove the paint residue with water and cotton wool.
Product has not yet recieved any reviews. Be first!Leave a review