Very gentle shampoo, also suitable for children.
Gentle shampoo for sensitive skin.
The shampoo has a very soft, non-allergenic surfactant base, which does not contain substances with a polyethylene glycol chain - a potential source of harmful dioxanes, or irritating sulfo groups, betaines and synthetic dyes. It contains soothing monosaccharides, vitamin E, Panthenol and hydrolyzed keratin for maximum care. It has excellent washing and cleaning abilities and is also suitable for children.
1) Brush or comb your hair well before washing. This will release tangled or partially stuck areas.
2) Shampoos are usually supplied in multi-use packages. The amount needed for one wash depends on the richness, length and degree of soiling of the hair.
3) Moisten your hair before applying the shampoo.
4) Shampoo should never be given directly from the hair wrap. It must be applied evenly. Rub the required amount in the palms of your hands and then rub it into the hair.
5) For longer or very thick and full hair, another procedure has proved successful. The required amount of shampoo is dissolved in 50 to 100 ml of warm water before use.
6) Very often the question is also asked whether two shampooing procedures are necessary, ie preliminary and additional washing. With normal soiling and washing for a maximum of 3 to 4 days, one wash is perfectly sufficient.
7) It is very important to rinse the shampoo thoroughly. This is the only way to remove grease and dirt from the hair. Even the best shampoo cannot show its effect if it is badly rinsed off.
8) Gently squeeze excess moisture from thoroughly rinsed hair with a towel. Strong friction could slightly swell, damaging the delicate hair.
Product has not yet recieved any reviews. Be first!